Project Managers Manual for Design & Construction Management Services.
The Project Managers Manual with its electronic forms, templates and check lists is used for management of large scale international projects from design through construction based on AIA and FIDIC contracts.
It sets up a standard for efficient Project and Construction Management in order to meet project requirements.
The Project Managers Manual:
- Presents the philosophy of why the Manual was developed and the role project management plays in realizing Firms’ goals and objectives.
- Outlines the roles and responsibilities in managing projects.
- Addresses policies and procedures to be followed in project management.
- Provides a practical resource for the Project Manager to manage projects.
- Keeps the project management function consistent even when people performing that function change during the life of the project.
- Helps new Project Managers learn Firms’ procedures, practices, document control and information systems.
- Includes copies of forms, templates, checklists, standards and other practice aids used in project management.